The Arts Foundation Museum has an extensive collection of works ranging from the fifteenth century to the present day. These works are offered roaming on loan to interested entities. Some of these collections on loan are:
– The Caprichosos dreams Pantagruel in images Salvador Dalí
– Studies and Images in the genesis of Guernica. Picasso: violence and murders of artistic creativity.
– Dante’s Divine Comedy. Hell in pictures of Salvador Dalí
– Fables de la Fontaine Salvador Dalí
– Topics of Marc Chagall
– Oswaldo Guayasamin emotions Calero
– Bullfighting of Goya, critical vision of a party
– Manuel Ayaso
– The Iconography of Van Dyck
For additional information you can write to the foundation or contact by email: email@example.com
The agreement is signed with the University of Santiago de Compostela and aims to assist in the practical training of senior students of the university.